Iron Parent Fellowship
The Iron Parent Fellowship (IPF) mission is to:
- Pray for Iron Academy in its role to assist parents as they train their sons in biblical manhood and in becoming gentleman scholars.
- Provide funding and volunteer time to support academic, athletic, and extracurricular activities.
- Cultivate a welcoming and friendly culture among enrolled families, prospective families, and faculty and staff.
All parents of currently enrolled students are members of the IPF.
Officers for 2020-2021 are:
- Chair: Vacant
- Co-Vice Chairs of Fundraising: Karen Sabo and Liz Fischer
- Co-Vice Chairs of Family and Social Activities: Becky Ulrich
- Treasurer: Angie Schulz
- Secretary: Nannette Collier
To contact any IPF officers, please email: IPF@ironacademy.org
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.