The Handbook is currently being updated. Please check back soon. Please contact the Front Office with any specific questions.
The 2020-2021 Iron Academy Parent and Student Handbook is your guide to understanding the mission and vision of our school as well as school operations. If you have any questions about Iron Academy, you are likely to find the answers in the handbook. The contents include:
- Our core values
- Faculty and staff directory
- Whom to contact for specific questions
- Admissions and re-enrollment policies
- Our expected student outcomes
- Educational Methodology and Targeted Learning
- Middle school and high school curriculum guides
- Academic policies
- Attendance policies
- Extracurricular activities policies
- How to use FACTS (Renweb)
- Honor Code and Biblical Manhood Training
- Student leadership opportunities
- General information and policies, such as the dress code
- Iron Parent Fellowship information
Temporary policies put in place during the Covid-19 situation have not been made permanant policy and, therefore, will not be found in the Handbook. For information about policies specific to Covid-19, please refer to the Covid-19 section of the website. If you are a current parent, information about the policies were sent to you by email. If you need further information, please contact the school to be directed to the appropriate member of our Leadership Team.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.