See program details for $500 tuition credit below.
Iron Academy Student Referral Program Description
The Student Referral Incentive Program is designed to thank current families for their valued investment in Iron Academy. This program awards a referring Iron Academy family with a $500 tuition credit for each new student that is referred, enrolled, and attends Iron Academy for the following semester.
Who Can Refer a New Family for Tuition Credit?
All existing Iron Academy families have the opportunity to earn the tuition credit.
- Current Iron Academy families must submit the required information below.
- The New Family Referral must be submitted BEFORE the new family formally applies for admission. No exceptions will be made to this requirement.
- The referred family must be enrolled in, be current on tuition and fee payments, and attend Iron Academy for three full months prior to receiving the $500 tuition discount.
- The $500 discount for successfully enrolled new students will only be available to the first eligible referring Iron Academy family to be determined from entirely completed referral email time stamps.
- There is no limit to the number of families that you may refer; however, the total tuition credits received may not exceed your tuition commitment in a given academic year nor will the credit be transferred over to the next academic year. You can, however, receive multiple tuition credits up to an amount that covers ALL of your son’s tuition expense.
- The referral incentive program begins immediately. The tuition credit will be applied to the following academic year after the new student in good financial standing has attended for 30 days. The Academy will apply the tuition credit to your account over the remaining payment periods. For those who have paid their tuition by July 1, the $500 discount will assume the form of a check from Iron Academy and will be available up to the full amount of tuition.
- Final decision for student acceptance rests with final approval by the Chief Educational Officer.