Thank you to everyone who donated on behalf of their favorite Iron Academy student for our Warrior Challenge fundraiser! Our students performed some amazing athletic feats such as running a mile in under seven minutes and flipping a 350 pound truck tire 50 times in 3 minutes! Our goal was to raise $10,000 and we exceeded that by 50% by raising more than $15,000. We very much appreciate your generosity and support.
Special thanks goes to our sponsors, who helped to underwrite the costs of our event.
- Taco Bell(Luihn Companies) (Timothy Baynes) http://luihnfood.com/
- Esthetics by Caris (Diane Mack)http://carisskincare.com/
- VPreston Dental (Valerie Preston)http://www.vprestondental.com/
- LearningRX(Greg and Jennifer Huntington) http://www.learningrx.com/raleigh/
- EPEC Solutions (Mark and Kim Sauls)http://www.epecsolutionsinc.com/
- Wake Forest Smiles Dentistry (Jane Quintana)http://www.smilesofwakeforest.com/
- Rich Anderson Photography (Rich Anderson)http://andersonimages.zenfolio.com/
- Little Squirrels Tree and Landscaping (Travis Kiker)https://www.littlesquirrels.com/
- Plexus (Sandi Welch) apinkdrink.com
- Pampered Chef (Michele Swart) https://www.pamperedchef.com/pws/micheleswart
And thank you to our many local businesses who are donating prizes: Defy Gravity, Launch Pad Trampoline Park, Rudino’s, HWY 55 restaurant, Ads N Art, Buffaloe Lanes, Rush Hour Karting, Campbell University Admissions Office, and F45 Fitness Center.